Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

My exciting birthday

On Monday the 17 of December it was my birthday I was so
excited but not really excited for school but it was ok at
school thought some kids knew it was birthday so
they said happy birthday to me even the kids who
never knew it was my birthday, but after school
I went back home well i was home my mum
came and said let's go get our Christmas hamper
so I went with her and we went in room six and
lifted up our hamper and I got to pick me a present


When we got home I changed and went outside
but first I ate some chocolate first before I went
outside, well I was outside I made sure that my
friend Nehi was gonna come and her mum said
yes and I was going to get a present from Nehi
so when it was dark me and my mum went
shopping for food to eat on my birthday we got
pizza, cake, chips, and chocolate.


After we got home me and my brother put in the
shopping and after putting the food on the table
me and my brother Vainikolo went to get Sione and Nehi
but the other kids wanted to come but they had to
ask there mum so when Nehis mum came she got
the present and put it in the bag I waited outside for
her to come. When she came out we went inside
and took some photo and there were alot of pizza
on the table so my mum went to get the other kids.
Latu, Latu and Peni.


After that everyone had to go around the table
and sing happy birthday to me. After that we
started eating and it was so yummy. Two people
had to share there pizza but everyone got there
own because there was only one pizza left so
Latu got it, well people were eating and talking it
was almost time to go back home for all of them
so we had to give them a lot of candy to take home
and chips.


Me and my brother Vainikolo and my mum
walked them home and we took them home
and when one of them opened the door Latus
mum came out with her baby and started talking
to mum for a very short time, after there short talk
we walked back home safe and sound.
And that was the best birthday i ever had. Image result for happy birth day

Written by:Lesieli Fifita

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lesieli,

    Happy (belated) birthday! It sounds like you had a really special day on the 17th with lots of candy and pizza. Yum! What kind of pizza did you get? Do you have a favourite flavour? My favourite kind of pizza is Hawaiian. I love the combination of ham and pineapple.

    Speaking of ham, our family has just finished having four full days of ham-inspired meals. We bought a ham on the 25th of December to eat on Christmas night and we had so much left over that we have been eating it ever since! I have never eaten so much ham in my life!

    I hope that you and your family have enjoyed some special time together over the past week. If you are around over the coming weeks, feel free to join our free Summer Learning Journey blogging programme. It is a lot of fun! There are children participating from all over New Zealand. We're learning a lot about this amazing country that we call home. The SLJ activities can be found on the SLJ website (www.summerlearningjourney.co.nz) under the 'Weekly Activities' tab. Feel free to check them out anytime. The programme is open until Friday 25 January 2019. (There are some pretty cool prizes up for grabs for the top bloggers in each school).

    Hope to see you online again soon!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachel you are so kind. but my favourite pizza is cheese and pepperoni and yes I will be doing the SLJ in the holidays Thank you and bye!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesieli

    I really liked the way you had a lot of fun on your birthday. happy late birthday Lesieli hope you had a wonderful birthday. I hope you blog more and more things.

    Kind regards Ngakiri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lesieli it sounded like you had a great birthday.
    Happy-Bday

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.