Pages

Saturday 22 June 2019

Lego line drawing

Today room 7 were told that we a had a new task and the new task was Lego line drawing the rules are that we can't trace or anything because it is our work we can't put someone else's work on. So this is my Lego line drawing I know it is a basic ninja because I can't really draw Lego people  because I have never drawn a Lego person before so this was my first time. I didn't want to go all out on the clothes because I know I will mess up or do something wrong. So I just looked up somethings on google to give me easy ideas  for what I should do so I just saw a plane Lego ninja so I decide to go with that because it was very easy to draw and the clothes. But it was still enjoyable because I get to draw with my friends, Dwyane and Kalotia.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Alex from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    I really liked how well you explained everything saying that you wanted to keep it simple and not go all out and make it to complicated to draw.
    Did you think adding another color or were you not really interested in adding another color.
    How come you guys were drawing lego people, was it based on a book or something like that.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora my names Ayana from Otaki Kareti.
    You done well on your lego drawing and i like how you at least tired.
    Maybe next time you could think about colour.

    Mako,, Ayana


    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora My name is Rangiaue. From otaki kareti
    you done very well on your lego picture

    e tano ei

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.