Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

Swimming

In the morning half of room seven went and changed into their togs. I was so excited
to go swimming mainly because I like to swim but also to improve and maybe use my
skills for when I get lost at sea and if I do then I wouldn't be worried because I know how
to swim. our deputy principal Mrs Raj came and took us people who are swimming down
to the swimming pool so we can get started on our lessons.

The first thing we did was hold on the railing and do little kicks and hand movements
for freestyle just for a little while then we got into pairs of three and freestyle all the
way to the end of the pool we have to do three strokes then take a deep breath so
we can keep on moving and keep on going till your atthe end then swim back to the line.

After that we did some floating and Mrs Raj told a story about this samoan guy and
how he was stuck at sea and all he did was float for three days until the helicopter
found him and he was safe so we practiced our floating skills but we only did it for
just a little while. 

Then we practiced holding our breath for a long time. The longest one to hold their
breath was my friend Kalotia. She did it for only 15 seconds, but I couldn't hold my
breath because my friend Dwyane kept on making me laugh under water so I lost
my breath.

After holding our breaths we got free time but only for 30 seconds because there
are other classes that are coming to swim. It was still fun even though it was only
30 seconds after that we all got out of the pool and went and got changed then
walked up to class and got on with our work.



4 comments:

  1. Hello Lesieli,
    I really like your retell of you time you spent at swimming. It explained alot and i could imagine every bit of it!!

    Nice Work!!
    -Uinita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lesieli !!

    I like your writing about swimming, Heaps of interesting words to describe your topic. Keep up the good work and keep blogging !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lesieli,

    Good Job! You writing is amazing lots of good words, I really enjoyed reading you writing. Keep up the good work and keep blogging.
    STAY SAFE!

    Richie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lesieli,
    Wow it's really funny that when you had the underwater compertition Dwayne made you laugh.I'm glad your getting to spend rare time with your friends.
    -
    Keep it up
    -
    Viliami T

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.