Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Racism

Racism 

In our world there is black and white
Why are angels white and devils are black
I am afraid to go outside, afraid of dying
early because of the color of my skin
More of my people are dying for no reason 
it is torture 


I hate feeling like this, we are just slaves
among the whites
Black lives don't matter until they are dead
right?
We are all the same so why are we being
treated like we don’t matter
The world will not be equal until they
learn that we have rights


I will not be silent anymore i will stand up
for my people
We don't deserve to go down and I won't
go down without a fight
we are not useless 
Being black is an honor and we all come
from greatness


I am not just another black man/woman who
came from the hood
I am a black man/woman who has rights and
I won’t stop fighting 
Until we have won the war
I Can't breathe, Black lives matter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.